STM 0.00% 0.5¢ sunstone metals ltd

email from andrew munckton, page-15

1. 3,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    How has the DFS been delayed by 12 months? The timeline I am currently looking at has the DFS running to the end of quarter 3 of 2011, meaning September 2011. The email suggested March 2012 now, to include further drilling results. That looks like 6 months to me, unless you are referring to something else?

As far as timeline variations go, welcome to the World of investing in speculative mining stocks. Is it a company destroying issue that is uncommon? Not in my experience, especially when the time is being used to drill for more resources to include in the study.

This is still a long-term buy in my eyes, and I'm kind of glad it's going to take a few more months to get there because I don't have the position I want yet. Because the timeline moved outward a little, the short-term money flowed out of the company and on to something else. When the drilling re-starts, announcements start to flow, and the DFS March 2012 date draws closer, the price will likely appreciate once again. It's typical behaviour of a speculative mining stock, and it's music to the ears of the long term investor when it occurs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.