FAR 3.30% 47.0¢ far limited

Email from Cath and Ian, page-3

1. kkw
    7,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 699
    CN could not have given a clearer reply without divulging any details. From that it is obvious that there were unfair situations and how CNE is tied in, we don't know, which is probably why she was in the UK.

"Secondly, the Gvt has expressed extreme disappointment with Woodside for making statements in the press and have continued to request that we don’t talk to the media. At this stage, there is not actually anything more for us to say. We are currently in dispute with COP as they have not sent us all of the information required to buy COP Senegal BV on the same terms and conditions offered to Woodside. Its baffling to us why they would care where their US$430M comes from and why they would not give us this information. It’s more baffling why they would not just give us the information, set the pre-empt clock ticking and at least have surety over the completion date."

"The Joint Operating Agreement has a very clear dispute resolution path and we are on it."

"This is very standard in the oil industry and for some reason, COP is not behaving in a “normal”
    manner.
    "

It's absolutely clear to me what was happening. I only have one unclear point and that is if CNE was treated the same.

I think we can all sleep soundly.

KKW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $43.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $82.32K 180.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 125569 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.