FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

Cath does not always get it right!!! This was floating around...

1. 756 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Cath does not always get it right!!! This was floating around and I'm only put a small part in. But how wrong she was. The email posted is good and what I'm posting is confirming FAR were never close to COP. Cath got it wrong below!

Firstly, JV is very comfortable with STOIIP, flow test from SNE-2 was outstanding and a good result at SNE-3 will tick the deliverability box. We are talking about running an interference test at SNE-4 (location will be dependent on SNE-3 results) and this should give us the connectivity information. Informally, COP is already across the line (and we are too) as the seismic data is very good quality and we are seeing continuity of the units in SNE-1, SNE-2 and still assessing SNE-3. COP is also keen to take over operatorship as they want to control the work flow now through the engineering process. Also, my feeling is that they are keen to call early DOC so that they can internally move Senegal from deepwater exploration (ie for sale) into a pre-development project. They don’t say much publicly but they are very bullish on Senegal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.