FAR 0.00% 50.0¢ far limited

Email from Cath, page-36

1. 774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Tony sometimes a cigar is just a cigar! What I believe happened was our Royal contact used the term PE, which all on HC understand as preventive rights, if you ask anyone in the business world what PE is I am certain most will say private equity, how we ended up with PE meaning ( I have used it myself many times) preventive rights I am not sure and probably not correct, I tried googling PE in business, I found private equity but not the HC version of PE.

If we keeping saying the same thing over and over and believe it to be true then it becomes a fact. A little like religions, the religion of HC!

We have many well known made up acronyms on HC that if we use with outsiders, they may misinterpret what we mean. Unfortunately this is not the only thing that gets made up on HC but even though some of our facts belong in a TOTAL story books, like in the Life of Pie which story would you like to hear, I like nice stories of happy princess and princes or better still those by the DR and OOO and understand that HC is mainly entertainment value with a thin vale of fact, unless you read GO's posts which are just made up. I have him on ignor so it's funny reading the replies to his silly posts.

So when I read anything on HC I always apply my favorite two principles to get to the truth

The whiskey principle : if it's material it would have been Ann!

The Tony principle : its all BS only the SP matters.

So until we see the SP move north towards our TOTAL SP of $7.28 I think it was, it's all just BS but fun to read

DYOR, IMHO, GLTA, IHNI, ROFL while OFL

Zip

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 50.0¢ $2.305K 4.609K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17688 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 88712 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.