FAR 0.00% 46.0¢ far limited

Email from Cath

1. 143 Posts.
    I sent Cath that picture posted today and asked if she could share a similar picture... something for us to cheer about in these quite times... Cath’s reply is below...

“You have caught me at a good moment, waiting for my first meetings of the day in Dakar.

It is a good picture and has been around for a while (I don’t know whether you are a facebook user but the president’s office has a page and regularly posts pictures). We of course knew that Simon was heading to Dakar to meet with the President. He was in the meeting with the country manager for Cairn and the British High Commissioner. We always encourage Cairn to spend more time promoting the Senegal project in country (Simon only visits about once a year). It certainly helps having the British Commissioner in country – we are not so lucky, our Ambassador for Senegal is based in Ghana and has not managed to visit the government with FAR since two Ministers ago!

Although we have not met the President – we are well represented at all meetings with the Government and indeed probably meet more regularly at the Ministry of Energy than the operator.

All is going very well for FAR. Before you ask, I know the share price is abysmal – we have been putting in a lot of effort into marketing in the last few weeks as its also been important for Angelique to meet our investors. I’m afraid it seems to be a case of investors walking from the oil sector (ad smaller companies in particular) and it will take some time for these groups to return. When they do, it can happen very fast and we certainly have a great project that won’t be ignored, we have terrific fundamentals.

All the best

Cath”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 46.5¢ 46.0¢ $129.4K 280.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 90053 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 59021 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.33am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.