BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

I guess i would be guided by AMP, Alleron and Hunter Hall. All...

1. 1,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I guess i would be guided by AMP, Alleron and Hunter Hall. All whom would have met (or should have) met with management and Peter Cook and made their own mind up. Alleron investment mandate is actually guided by the impramata that 'they invest in undervalued companies with strong management'.

Hunter Hall in their video did not mention any management weaknesses. They seemed at that point (in video) to have moved on from their objection to management LTIO issued (and objected to by them at last AGM). Something others are unable to do. Both Hunter Hall and AMP Life, since last AGM, have the numbers to force a management change, however, they have not.

Dont forget Peter Cook has big pharma experience (FH Faulding) prior to Orbital Engine (that we are always reminded about on here). Does anybody mention F H Faulding? Do they want you to know or do they only want you to know the unsuccesful stories. More so in my opinion the unsucessful product of Orbital Engine.

So when AMP, Alleron and Hunter Hall start having concerns with management that is when i will - they would have met them, analysed them, rated them and approved them (as part of their overall investment research).

Speaking of rated them - did our company's management not get the highest rating in corporate governance and management in this years UNSW / Horwarth management survey and rating - five stars i believe.

I'll take this over a few disgruntled Hotcopperites and the so called "BLA". What is the plan of action for BLA? What are the alternatives they propose? Have they got the fund managers on side - have they spoken to them?

It just appears all these negative rantings harm or could harm my (our) investment at the small retail end - mums and dads - whom read HC and believe this repetitive management bashing drivel. Have the management bashers actually rang the company and spoken to management to get a greater understanding of their concerns. I would think not. When they do and still have misgivings they will become more credible.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.