BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Quoting Peter Cook on 28 April: To assert, right now, that this...

1. 830 Posts.
    Quoting Peter Cook on 28 April: To assert, right now, that this (swine flu) will cause a massive rise in sales, well, that class of response is erroneous and lacks understanding."
    and
    Less than 1 week later, after the GSK reported doubling production was posted in HC and reported to BTA, on 4 May 2009 Peter Cook announced: Important GSK initiatives to new influenza A (H1N1) strain.

Brent Storey stated Quote: Quote He would have been involved in discussions with GSK to increase the production, he has clearly developed a positive working relationship with GSK in recent years. We have seen production triple under his reign..

Despite the above clear evidence Brent Storey posted:
    I'm sorry abobo, but you really don't understand my point so don't take liberties by "using Brent Story's logic". You can't understand my logic, you seem to believe that every action of PC is aimed to deceive & he is responsible for every negative of the company. Yet if he is responsible for this, then he is also responsible for where Biota currently are. You would love to put it all down to luck, but that just doesn't cut it for me.

Yes, Peter Cook should resign and take full responsibility for GSK’s pathetic response to the H1N1 Flu. Brent Storey looked at the company’s performance and cheered loudly without looking at how far in front the competitors are.

More details are available at:
    http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_single.asp?fid=1&tid=956278&msgid=5328218

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.