ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

email from citation, page-47

1. 1,361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 347
    Hi Gassed
    You posed the questions:

"Anybody who is pissed off with what "appears" to be a delay, should just ask themselves what was the major reason why you bought these shares? Did you just buy them when you read that ad from The Next Oil Rush, and how much actual research did you do personally before you put your hard earned into this company?
    Then ask yourself the bigeest question, have I been sucked in by the hype in that ad, or, did that one line in the headlines of the ann convince me,"

I have answered these questions to myself and I can share the answers.

I bought because on 21 Nov the Co released an announcement
    which contained the following:

"Latin American Resources’ (Operator) Harold Lee 500 drilling rig is being mobilised to site and is expected to be drilling ahead towards the initial reservoir targets in the coming days."

Having done my due diligence I said to myself this is worth
    the gamble of a few dollars.

Now, as I understand it, (and then only on the reporting
    of an email) nothing has happened and we haven't a clue of
    when it is going to happen.

I then ask myself what is meant by a few days? I don't care what the lawyers might argue my belief is that it means
    what it says and that with things going wrong, within
    the next seven to ten days. If that's not what they meant how hard would it have been to change the wording to the next (say) 15 to 30 days or whatever.

I then ask myself how would I feel if one of my employees
    had given me the same time guidelines and then done nothing
    visible in a months time without giving me a reason why?

You are right. Hey, but as a shareholder in the Co aren't these guys my employees?

How hard is it to pen a ten line announcement saying spudding had been delayed because of whatever?

I hope you now know why I am, as you call it, pissed off.

I realise, of cause, that they may be busy drilling away and
    may be halfway there. If this is the case then common courtesy suggests that they should let us know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.