ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

Ridgydidge75. Why don't you save yourself a helluva lot of...

1. 21,691 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2134
    Ridgydidge75. Why don't you save yourself a helluva lot of trouble and possible embarrassment for yourself and many people by first going to your own solicitor to get some REAL PROFESSIONAL advice.

I am not in any way making excuses for or trying to defend anyone in Citation management, but very much trying to protect people from what could end up a very messy and costly exercise.
    By seeing the huge drop in volume in the last few days, after averaging over 15 million per day after the The Next Oil Rush ad, I am sure that very many prospective investors have already been scared off just by reading what is coming up on this forum
    And after seeing what happened with Empire Oil and Gas and its H.C. forum shareholders, I wouldn't be at all surprised if some people were selling out of CTR to avoid getting entagled in something like that disaster!!

So, let us all relax and enjoy the Christmas period and at least wait until 6 January for all the staff of PPR, CTR and RRS to return to work and then try to get some answers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.