BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Email from Dave (financials), page-17

1. 7,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 613
    Time to go back into the hornets nest ahaha.

GB and not listening both came up with good points, GA to both.

Some posters actually have knowledge you just need to have a good look and not be bias. The fact he is mentioning market cap and how stocks work is a good sign of knowledge.

You maybe more than happy to hold but others may not want the exposure that BUD holds. Many posters on this thread don't even acknowledge that BUD has high risk exposure to go with it. I will admit that the 20mil they hold limits this but it's still highhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh risk.

Anybody that thinks BUD didn't think they would be further ahead by this stage they will be mistaken. I have no doubt that the early struggles have opened BUD's eyes and mine to the sales effort required hit the market ( GA to GB on this).

Now I will admit we have a little traction ( still lots to achieve) selling the OHM product to more customers in this quarter. This also proves how tough the roll out has been and maybe some of the troubles are subsiding a little.

If anybody thinks it's a guarantee in 3yrs time they will be mistaken. BUD is acttively going for it but I think they have found out that the market is tough ( the reason for bundling). They also have stated they are going for the big fish so they are not waiting 3 to 4 yrs time to achieve goals. So every quarterly needs to be looked at for traction because they are pushing hard IMO. This will show how hard it is for them to get sales then you can calculate your exposure levels after that because BUD is going hard for sales.

The next step has to be getting Ingram up and going and then I think we may see something special if the rollout is smooth ( consider as well that the rollout may not be smooth).

The race has just begun and it's not even touching the bag yet, so yes everyone could still lose everything. Everyone could also make millions it's up to BUDDY AND DAVE NOW and things can change with one announcement either way.

all IMO.

I like the hornets nest ahahah.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.