BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

I have sent an email to Dave, our CEO as below. "Good morning...

1. 448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    I have sent an email to Dave, our CEO as below.

"Good morning Dave,
    I believe you are working very hard, however I must admit that I am very concerned about recent share price change and am bit worried if Noveda acquisition will go through as planned. (Share price has dropped around 50% from October)
    I understand you can not give me any details which havnt been released on the market, but I just wanted to let you know .

Please keep up the good work
    Thank you

Regards,

Blabla

And below is the response.

Hi blabla:

Thanks very much for your email, and I absolutely hear (and understand) your concern. It’s definitely tough to watch the share price fall – and while the current drop was expected (with the escrowed shares coming out), it doesn’t make it any easier as a holder.

Unfortunately, I’m not able to tell you any more about Noveda than what I’ve told the market. What I can do is reiterate what I’ve said, which is that both sides are committed to closing it out, and we’re working as hard as we can to do so. To anyone who suggests that the deal shouldn’t have taken so long – they’re right, I agree, but we have to play the hand we’re dealt.

Please know that I’m acutely aware of shareholder concerns around the price, and I’m actually in Sydney right now working on this. I’ve told shareholders that I’m never going to run the business by the share price, but that doesn’t mean I’m indifferent to it, and it doesn’t mean that I’m not actively working to deliver the results that will justify a re-rate. I am, and I’ve never been more enthused by what we’re doing. I’ll share more details in my EOY letter to shareholders next week, so stay tuned for that.

I know that comments like “I’ve never been more excited”, etc… can sound trite and empty from company management when the share price is under-performing, but my advice is to recognize that we just more than doubled the number of tradeable shares on the market, and the market is anxiously awaiting news of Noveda. Neither of these reflect on the core business space or the opportunity we have before us, which is as promising as it has ever been. Our traffic is up, we have an incredibly talented team on board, and 2017 is looking very, very good. That doesn’t help you if you’re a (day) trader, but if you have a medium-long term view of the company, then I encourage you to see the current volatility for what it is.

Thanks again for reaching out,

Dave.

Even though I am very disappointed and concerned about the share price, I believe it will eventually go back to green if you hold for long term. I believe in the company and Ceo.

GLTAH and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.