BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Email from Dave, page-6

1. 9,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3485
    its a realpolitick note - its not vacuous corporate waffle - but it doesnt identify what they have done wrong in communicating with investors ( i mean pros not retailers)- and so what they are doing now that will fix it

but i dont care for it when ceo;s namedrop daytraders and shorters as being the ones who struggle with some 'temporary' blips in share price -

this stock has been tanking for what - 15-18months

in situations like this its the medium-lt holders who are taking the lions share of the belting - the fact he thinks it isnt shows a lack of understanding of how investors behave

daytraders buy and sell as the knife falls - its the passive buy and hold long term investors who hold a thing from say 25c to 6c - often buying more on the way down each time the ceo issues another vacuous note like this one.

only investors with large disposable recurring incomes or mandates can keep backing up the truck to win through a 'volatility' event like this. volatility actually means going up and down too - worth noting. this really hasnt been volatility at all - aoart from around the 2 deal nova.

if someone came and shrank his share/option package by 80% as he has done for some of the HC posters here - and stoppe dhim from issuing himself new options or shares - I expect hed sing a different song

there's a lack of competence in what has happened with capital management of this stock.

its shouldnt be forgotten even when greener grass finally appears

when you see the bones youll know its low enough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.