NDO 0.56% 89.5¢ nido education limited

email from david whitby

1. SP3
    18,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    Below is an email I received on Easter Sunday from David regarding some information I requested about the company. It is great to see David working on Easter Sunday. This is another reason why he is perfect for moving Nido forward.

Subject: RE: information
    Sent: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 10:19:11 +0800

Arthur - for a small company an organization chart is rather meaningless so as a result we have teams to do the work. You can probably remember some of the information i have released to the market on our new team and the new website - which should be up and running within a week or so - these things are often more time consuming that first thought, will hae the names and CV's of the team. As you asked the question let me give you a rundown.

From the corporate side there is myself, Andrew Chapman who is the corporate secretary and controller and Dominique who is my PA and the office manager. We have a part time librarian trying to had some organization to the misery which once was Nido. In addition we have an accountant who works 2 days a week writing the cheques etc.

From the Value Optimization - Bryce Martin is the Head and Andrew Mattin is the supporting reservoir engineer.

For the Value Realization - we have Craig Martin - no relation - who joined us from Coogee and Joanne Williams - the Manager of Petroleum Engineer These two are tasked with the development of Galoc amoung other things.

On the Value Creation we have Paul Quaffe and Sharon Tianon who handle the exploration in the Palawan basin and the North Sea.

In our new office in Manila - we have Leonardo Ote heading up the office with a young fellow Anthony - wont go into his last name as it is rather complication - who will liase with the JV and the govt.

The staff are all on minimal salaries and will be remunerated through the share price appreciation. I think you will find that the liftings from Nido and Matinloc will be able to cover the staff and office costs leaving all the money we raised put driectly into asset development. I think this is rather elegant.

Hope this helps out in your ivnestigations.

Cheers - Dave

Hi David,

Great to see you and your team making significant progress. Keep up the
    good work, and I'm sure everyone will be rewarded one day. I would appreciate
    if you could email me a copy of Nido's organisational structure; including
    senior,lower level management, technical and administative support. If this
    is an issue, are you able to tell me the number of staff employed by Nido?
    Thanks

Arthur

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
89.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.56%)
Mkt cap ! $204.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.5¢ 89.5¢ 88.0¢ $53.48K 60.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6574 88.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 26117 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.