TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

email from dr mercer - clarification on bs

1. gkm
    331 Posts.
    Hi Guys

Based on the bioshares report - i shot off an email to Dr Mercer - please see below:

"Good Morning Dr Mercer

Trust you are keeping well.

I recently read a bioshares report (today) where they put forward a number of points about the commercial deal such as it being done in the coming months, and the market size being a little over to $1 Billion. I guess besides the broader weakness in the markets, this report could have had a negative impact as most investors (including some short termers) were expecting a deal this month.

I do realise that BioShares is not an authority and does not have any inside information to make their claims. All I wanted to know was whether the deal finalisation target is still end of March 2011 or has that changed ?

Kind Regards
    XXXX"

REPLY:

"Dear XXXX,
    There seems to be some misinterpretation of my comments to one of the Bioshares guys.
    The end of March remains our target for a deal. We have agreement with all prospective partners on most substantive terms already.
    A commercial partner deal is not dependent on completion of the EU multicentre trial - they all know that VitroGro works.
    I did also comment that the target dates for EU approval and the start of sales of VitroGro wound healing products would remain on schedule with a commercial partner deal as late as August. I was not changing our target date for a commercial partner deal, merely pointing out the buffer we have.

Regards,
    Steve"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.