DRE 14.3% 2.4¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Email from DRE Secretary - Upcoming Announcements

1. 3 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13

I’ve been invested in DRE for 2 years now and have been following along with keen interest whilst riding the ups and downs along the way.

I, as we all are, am keen to know what’s happening with the scheduled announcements and so I reached out to the secretary of DRE via email for an update.

The response is as below:

Thanks for your email. Please note, we have the quarterly reports due out this week and the Managing Director is working on an end of program release which will also cover off on a broad update on the programs undertaken. The Managing Director has been in the field on programs with sparse satellite communications available. Please don’t hesitate to contact me should you have any further queries.

Kind regards,

As you can see, there’s poor connection out where they are and there’s also a lot on their plate work wise - So forgive them that they’ve not been giving minute by minute updates - It’s coming!

PS. This forum has been a great place for investors to share information but has recently attracted some less than savoury individuals who have resorted to insulting each other like infants. Please refrain from doing so as it dilutes this precious forum and it’s useful info that has helped so many along the way.

Sit tight!

Peace ✌️

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.003(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $84.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $121.9K 5.414M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80329 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 589969 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.