BTU 0.00% 15.0¢ bathurst resources limited

email from hb

1. 393 Posts.
    I shot an email away to HB the other day asking if he could give me a timeframe that we could expect a decision from the Judge.

Its nothing concrete but at least its something.

His reply was
    Thanks you for your email, and your support.

In answer to your question about the climate change hearing, the hearing took place in Christchurch on March 27 and took pretty well the full day. At the end of the hearing Judge Laurie Newhook closed the proceedings stating that as this was an important case of law, he would be making his decision in writing but that this would be a priority for him. From this, it would be reasonable to expect a decision shortly. He also stated that if the parties decided to appeal his decision that he would refer that appeal directly to the Court of Appeal, again indicating that the Court is addressing this case as a priority – so whilst this does not give any real certainty on timeframe, it is certainly encouraging. Once the decision is made, any appeal must be made within 15 working days after the appellant received the decision, but we are then again waiting on Court availability to hear any such appeal.

Again, thanks for your support

Best regards

Hamish Bohannan

Managing Director

Bathurst Resources Limited

Level 12, 1 Willeston Street

Wellington, New Zealand

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.