HDR hardman resources limited

analysalot, SG and butcheranoA rainy (Father's) day in Sydney...

1. 16,292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 403
    analysalot, SG and butcherano

A rainy (Father's) day in Sydney today .. glad to see the rain !

Dean's response was the first time I've seen or heard any decent reason for not releasing the CSEMI information ... and its a reasonable arguement. And also a plausible reason for not having released an update on strategic directions ... being the coup.

Dean has mentioned an exploration and strategic update several times now .. so I get the feeling from this that next week we will hear about some equity sales or swaps and or farm-ins in Mauritania, perhaps an interest in a Nigerian license and a very outside chance of something on Guyane (which could be related to any equity swaps or sales). They will be starting to think through and make arrangements for financing next year's exploration and also Tiof development... so we will be hearing about $ related transactions IMHO. These types of deals will be Simon's first big test ... and it will be very interesting to see if he can come up with the goods like our old mate Ted did! Its all conjecture and I'm looking forward to it being fact!

Cheers

H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.