FAR 2.00% 49.0¢ far limited

Prior to the whole ConocoPhillips / Woodside / PE drama - Cath...

1. 1,931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Prior to the whole ConocoPhillips / Woodside / PE drama - Cath was doing a fantastic job at keeping ShareHolders up to date. She was releasing fairly regular youtube videos (which she didn't have to do, and to be honest, is much more refreshing than reading your average ASX Announcement / Shareholder presentation). Furthermore, Cath was regularly keeping shareholders up to date via Twitter.

Unfortunately, yet understandably, since the PE drama - Far Management have basically stopped posting on social media (or at least, posting minimal information). I can understand that they wouldn't want to risk posting something that might upset ConocoPhillips / Woodside or the Senegal Government.

The old adage anything you do say can be held against you and used in a court of law comes to mind.

We will have just to keep waiting. I think we have reached the half way point (6 weeks) - another 6 to go IF they can't come to an agreement before hand.

In the meantime, drilling is due to start soon and I believe an announcement in relation to DJ is due imminently - don't they have until October to make a decision? - if FAR announce a JV partner then I believe there is a good chance this JV partner is potentially also 'waiting in the wings' to come in for any PE opportunity.

Ele.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 52.0¢ 48.5¢ $101.9K 200.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 48741 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 1786 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.