JRV 0.00% 2.1¢ jervois global limited

I don't think Philip Wood (Intec) was trying to blame Pursell at...

1. 642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    I don't think Philip Wood (Intec) was trying to blame Pursell at all for the drop in the SP. That just sounds like a conspiracy theory to me.

The shareprice dropped because the deal didn't go through... it's not rocket science. That was always going to be the result if the deal fell over unless JRV could put something concrete on the table confirming details of whatever their supposed something better may be. (yes we all know about the Chinese thingo, but that is not a done deal yet and then there is the time and cost of getting JRV's technology up and running...assuming they have the firepower to handle all the challenges along the way). Pursell must be confident, otherwise he is going to look like a right royal goose if he can't deliver. Time will tell, hopefully he will deliver before the commodities boom is over.

Philip didn't blame Pursell he simply said Intec put the best deal forward they could and Pursell thought JRV had a better way to maximise shareholder value.

Furthermore, for what it's worth, Intec didn't deny that they had sold any shares. They simply played their cards close to their chest by saying that if and when they sell, as a major shareholder, that information would have to be disclosed in accordance with ASX guidelines. They don't have to advise the market before they sell, just as long as they advise the market within a certain period of time of the transaction. Pretty smart in my opinion, in fact it would have been stupid to say outright that were intending to sell as that would have killed the price for sure.

As an INL shareholder I personlly hope it goes well for JRV, afterall we still have a substantial holding so it's in everyones best interest.

Cheers
    Boomer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17000 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 69294 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.32am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.