EMH 1.89% 26.0¢ european metals holdings limited

Email from Keith Coughlan

1. 1,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Thanks for sharing. I hope you asked him if its ok first!
    Love the honesty in his response, all sitting on the political situation at the moment. Hopefully that comes to an end soon!
  2. 6,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    PRAGUE – The Czech government has canceled a deal that could have given an Australian company the right to mine a huge deposit of lithium, a key component in electric batteries.
    Trade and Industry Minister Tomas Huner said Thursday he had informed the European Metals Holdings company he considered the deal invalid.
    Huner had been asked by Acting Prime Minister Andrej Babis to find a way to make the memorandum of understanding, signed last year, not legally binding.
    Babis said he preferred that a Czech state-run company to explore the local deposit.
    Europe's biggest lithium deposit was found recently in northwestern Czech Republic. EMH has had an exclusive license to explore for lithium and was seeking permission to open a mine in Cinovec, on the German border.

I hope all is going well but I'd love to hear that we can spend our $$$ and we won't get kicked out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $52.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 25.5¢ $6.691K 25.86K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 3301 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.31pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.