EMH 4.92% 29.0¢ european metals holdings limited

pocket-rocket, Most common sense post I've read for a while....

1. 169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    pocket-rocket,

Most common sense post I've read for a while. It's all about risk / reward. Every project has risks and if ours didn't we would be at least 5 dollars, before production!

I'd be happy for anyone to cross promote other low cap lithium explorers / developers also.

Let me remind everyone of how we are valued against our peers.

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/la...tion-2.3772278/?post_id=28083555#.WetVCUpXeK0

Things have moved on since this table was produced. Eg the value of AVZ has increased substantially and our value has decreased by circa 40%.

Note that AVZ figures are based on an exploration target only and EMH figures don't include yesterday's drill results.

Forget the fact that in comparison, Cinovec is centrally located for European end-users and is well serviced by infrastructure, a road adjacent to the deposit, rail lines located 5 km north and 8 km south of the deposit and an active 22 kV transmission line running to the historic mine.

Based on this table if we were valued 10 times more we would still look cheap at this juncture!

As I said all about Risk / Reward. IMO recent posts from the likes of Hottin and Robota are irrelevant at this valuation. Maybe they would have a point if the SP was a couple of dollars.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.015(4.92%)
Mkt cap ! $60.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.0¢ 27.5¢ $13.07K 46.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 96065 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 62446 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.