RHK 0.00% 83.0¢ red hawk mining limited

To fms shareholders: I thought I would post a thread to you all...

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    To fms shareholders:
    I thought I would post a thread to you all outlining an email I received from Kevin on Friday (week ago) in response to some queries I had on FMS in this current market etc.
    His response was very positive making me more comfortable in this company and their overall good management.
    A few of my queries to Kevin were:
    • Does FMS have an overall good relationship with its neighbours (e.g. FMG) who will overall give benefit to the transport issue? It is evident that when the iron ore is proved the transport issue does become a factor which investors will turn to.
    • Will there be an intention to raise capital at a higher price in a better market?

His responses:
    1. I am keeping in contact with Both FMG and Rio. Rios asked us to geophysically log the drillholes so they would be compatible with their system should we want to do a deal. FMG are our JV partners and we are in frequent communication.
    2. If we need to raise any further capital, it won’t be for a while and we would expect to do any raising at a much higher share price.

Kevin’s responses were honest and to the point.
    The key points I got out of his email is that he is optimistic about the company (as I am) and the company has the relations with its neighbours. We all know these issues are of great importance and this is why I am sticking to fms for the long run.
    With all this doom and gloom this is usually when all the smart money starts to come in. IMO the iron ore shares will start to benefit from the money coming in. People will start to realise they don’t want to hold US dollar debt and in China the sky is not falling. They will return to commodities and commodity shares as a currency hedge and a safe haven.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $165.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
83.0¢ 83.0¢ 83.0¢ $90 108

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1493 67.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.0¢ 10437 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.