KOR 0.00% 0.9¢ korab resources limited

email from korab resources to hc, page-4

1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    I know this is not going to be popular here...

I for one appreciate this response from Korab as from a legal viewpoint their position is simply explained and having checked myself is very clear that the releases they do refer to state shares were to be distributed 6 months after listing and continued to make that point per the releases they referred to.

So at least if I JUST read those releases and not the early releases regarding in specific distribution, I would concur at least on that information by itself with no knowledge of early announcements on this that with shares distributed 6 months after listing I would see entitlement and transfer of ownership to shares in MGH and LUG contingent on listing IF I JUST READ THE RELEASES THEY REFERRED TO IN THE EMAIL.

Suffice to say those early releases referred to as "causing some confusion" given all the posts on this and press is art of an understatement.

I for one as a KOR shareholder hope this might move us beyond this and get us focussed on getting Geolsec permits and early cashflow to get BOB developed and into production.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.303M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $19 2.104K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1805000 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 47896 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.06pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.