RNX 0.00% 1.0¢ renegade exploration limited

R2R, contrary to what other shareholders and traders are...

1. 3,351 Posts.
    R2R,
    contrary to what other shareholders and traders are thinking, i am willing to put my holdings in the bottom drawer and focus on other plays. Watching the daily gyrations is getting the best out of me and i have now resorted to do some more analysis on future prospects.

After today's AGM and email from management, i am quite content to hold on till mid-2011. They have ticked off their "pathway to production" and now have included the major trigger events [being Mine permitting and Mine design] in the process [i.e. look up the AGM presentation].

Major shareholders [i.e. Macquarie, Glencore, management] are still holding their shares and have not sold their positions [according to latest AGM preso]...this is counter to what others have indicated and as such refutes their comments.

Top 20 still hold 70% of total issued shares...considering the recent rise to 40cps and them not selling, this is a great indicator of OVR's future prospects to me.

In my opinion, 6 months is not long to wait for another 100% - 200% rise.

Projects - tick
    Management - tick
    Substantial shareholders - tick
    First nations - tick
    Yukon government - tick
    Metallurgy - tick
    Resource expansion - tick
    NPV and IRR - tick
    Continuity and mineralisation - tick
    Push indicators - numerous on the horizon

I rather filter out the noise from the music...volatility is a friend i reckon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $12.72K 1.355M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 111444 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 3984873 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.13pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.