NIU 0.00% 2.0¢ niuminco group limited

Email from management, page-40

1. 5,174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    Hey mate,
    Its a difficult question as my portfolio is made up of Blue and specs stocks. But if we were talking Specs I would say around 5%.

I do not get too bothered with a diversification in spec land. The only diversification needed is to make sure your have a fair % of winners. At this end of the market the only important thing is to make coin any which way. Sometimes that means taking some off the table after a bag or 2 even if you think it will run. I also like to kill my dogs with flees quickly.

I will be increasing my stake at around these levels as I doubt it can head further south, especially when you read the history. This stock has been a dog with flees.
    check out @FixItDad posts from 2016 to present. I always prefer to read the posts of realists that can see not only the gold but also the mud that is covering the gold.

I think you can see, little needs to be done correctly to make some money on this dog. The question is has management finally learned how to run a mine.?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.