PRU 2.22% $2.64 perseus mining limited

I got the following via @ today: Rien Reg Gillard asked me to...

1. 90 Posts.
    I got the following via @ today:

Rien

Reg Gillard asked me to contact you about Perseus Mining.

Last week we made several announcements (please find attached) that answer some your questions to Reg.

To answer some of your other questions:

Do you want to start a production on one of the properties to get cash
    to finance further exploration?
    We have now appointed a project manager to supervise the completion of the Grumesa feasibility and to advance the Ayanfuri feasibility. We are expect to make our first production decision in 2007 (Grumesa) and it is possible that we might make two next year (Ayanfuri as well). For Grumesa it will take up to 12 months after the decision to start producing gold, for Ayanfuri it would take 18 months.

Do you want to sell any property to get cash for further exploration,
    are there any parties who are interested in parts of Perseus?
    We realise that we have a number of quality projects and we are prepared to do a deal on one or more of them. We have been having discussions with low mid tier producers and major producers.

When will the European promotion tour start?
    I will be in Munich from 12th to 15th and in Zurich on the 16th and will be available to meet you.

What can shareholders expect till the end of this year?
    Shareholders should expect more exploration data and some more detailed feasibility time tables.

What are your plans with Perseus for the next 6 to 12 months?
    You should expect to see continued rapid growth in resources and the completion of at least one, probably two bankable feasibility studies. Assuming the 4 major projects all progress favourably then we might look at doing a joint venture development on one or two of the projects or splitting Perseus into two companies and listing one in London.

Regards
    Mark Calderwood

Sounds good to me, let the show begin!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.64
Change
-0.060(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $3.632B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.70 $2.72 $2.60 $15.49M 5.870M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22912 $2.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.65 105074 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.