CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

email from mark smyth

1. 311 Posts.
    I was a bit reluctant to post an answer of my email to Mark regarding his Visit to Germany, but most of MS time frame is allready known.

Below is my mail to Mark from 19/6

To me it looks like that MS would like to have some definite results before he is coming to Europe.

Dear Jens

The institutions will come into CityView when we sign up the 4 offshore oil permits and the refinery .

My focus is now on the offshore permits . Tomorrow we are having a detailed review of the permits
    in our data room at Guildford outside London . On Monday the Falcon team fly up from Luanda in their private jet and negotiations start in Lisbon that evening

When this is finished we will focus on the refinery .

Am thinking about coming to Germany during week commencing July 7

Regards

Mark Smyth

Received 19.06.2008 22:49:10

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 3:04 PM, Jens wrote:

Dear Mark,

Thanks a lot for your quick reply.

I am looking forward to meet you in Germany. Please let me know when you plan your visti so we can find some suitable time.

Btw, today was the first time that there was (for German standards) a relative big trade of CVI on the German electronic trade-system called XETRA with a volume of 80000 with one single trade.

May be the Caplin PWH report has some influence and reaction. After promotion and road show the Volume here in Germany should increase with instos buying. Time will change in a couple of months....

All the best

Jens

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.