AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Email from MD Ben Bell, page-8

1. 15,407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1413
    I hope after reading the fantastic correspondence below you are talking about Chinese walls falling down. !!

Whatever you make from all of this, what I was quite impressed with was the thorough professional and exhausting commentary of what Ben Bell wants to do ! Looking at previous experience by other companies using various techniques, how refreshing that he is looking at the most valuable way to do things. That's where show me your macleans comes in folks. Again, you don't bring out a bloke of this calibre to muck around.

I also liked the CLQ reference as well putting his ideas across. And as far as acid goes, somewhat not his preferred option.

Now the share price comings and goings. It is what it is. As I have mentioned, I will be very happy with 4cents from Santa. However, considering the plentiful resource in the ground......with asx announcements coming shortly I guess.......maybe I could put two stockings up this years !

Neverthless, this should give the folks out there amazing confidence in the management !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $18.49K 2.311M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 4996323 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2511425 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.