AUZ 11.1% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

Email from MD Ben Bell, page-9

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1431
    Michael Langford - Many thanks great information from Ben Bell & yourself

I think the financial authorities should investigate manipulation of the share market - I also suspect the fundies.

I often wonder if price is being manipulated it appears strange when a good company appears to need more money /capital raising it appears some entities try to manipulate the share price down with rumor and price manipulation to get in cheaper via what appears at least to me a manipulated lower priced rights issue.

However Ben Bell CEO of Australia Mines confirmed to me last week that they have no plans or needs for a fund raising this year. So it sounds like we will be getting lots of great information and perhaps some of take agreements before we do.

Ben appears a very good and approachable CEO and when I called he picked up the company phone himself - so you know they are running "lean" (even if it was lunch time when I called) and have no illusions of grandeur - good for a small company at AUZ's stage of development - they have identified what they need to do and are very well focused achieving it, plus are treating our shareholder "coin" carefully

Once again Michael many thanks indeed for this additional information invaluable. Like you I believe AUZ has a very bright future and is one of my biggest share holdings

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $34.11K 3.497M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1161990 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 8076002 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.