GAU 0.00% 11.0¢ great australian resources limited

hey FM (and my other GAU friends)Agree market depth looks shyte...

1. 10,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    hey FM (and my other GAU friends)

Agree market depth looks shyte at the moment but I reckon there is off market support, I doubt marring any major catastrophe on our markets it will drop below 16 anyway.

I agree it would have been good manners at the very least for JC to at least say we will wait until x happens before we make the announcement, although to be honest it doesnt really worry me that much when announcements are delayed as it seems to happen so often now (to me anyway).

As stupid as it may sound JC may have even forgotten that he was supposed to announce a drilling update??

I'm convinced more than ever now we will see our Placement at 25 now probably to same people that got them in the 15cent placement and if nothing else its got to instill some confidence in the story, I also believe that we will see more platinum and gold permits issued to GAU in the near future, so there are things happening at least.

I still wouldn't be surprised if they haven't got the gold results yet. either way I think sp growth will be slow and sure rather than spectacular BUT they need to ditch the seller(s) holding it down at the moemnt as people are definetley getting bored.

Patience definetley required I think. Someone may also want to send a copy of ther Corps Law to JC with the relevant sections highlighted just so he is certain about directors duties etc........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GAU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.