TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

i find the drill rig a bit hard to believe?Why no mention of...

1. 1,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    i find the drill rig a bit hard to believe?

Why no mention of what may happen once the well has been cleaned up?

these guys are not very good on informing the market whether it be by Ann or email

If you are reading this TSV, how about spending time on Anns, moreover if you intend to deliver bad news, hold back until you can also provide a few paragraphs on what is next for the very imeadiate future

the email you have sent smells of a plug and abandon, when obviously by your brief and illinformed statement via this mornings ann, it states that you still can not give any definitive flow rates due to water and clean up....

Bottom line

1. Pay a yank big bucks and fly him out here tomorrow, its my money and i certainly dont mind.

2. Find someone who is an expert in relation to the structure of Anns, speak to samson oil and gas on this one, even GGE at 2 fiths of FA are good at it.

3. Get a bloddy rig before Alcoa pull the funds. Mid next year, you have to be kidding right????

4. please dont get all desparate on us and unload Canada cheap so you can all keep getting paid. If you do a SBL on us there will be hell to pay

And 5. Get on with it and dont give up, Its taken you nearly 4 years on warro to drill two holes and i reckon its cost us more in wages and phones and emails that apparantly dont work than it has to drill the two holes.

PS: get a ann out to market ASAP clarifying what the nexts steps are for warro, not mid next year, tell us what you intend to do tomorrow

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.