ALC 9.26% 5.9¢ alcidion group limited

Someone said a tax bill - really - thats not till Oct 31 if you...

1. 147 Posts.
    Someone said a tax bill - really - thats not till Oct 31 if you can get extension &latitude anyway depends on whether capital
    gain or ordinary income or has Nathan been late before or under a cloud re USA tax/share deal with HMO last year - so the
    logic flows from that - so draw your own conclusions ie Nathan, had he spoken (well) to tax dept & as I have had to on many
    occasions suggests he didnt try hard enough, couldnt get a bridging loan or had no other cash which means stretched !

I'm sorry but none of these bode well for someone who would have been better served (with ALC board) to stay with ALC
    with full shareholding - not upset the apple cart. Of course Nathan prob knows ATO are also seeking money laundering aspects
    so it sort of makes sense to address that early - people should read the international banking act and the side issue
    re capital movements from USA (where there are a few well cashed up HMO's with their presidents have $ o/seas)
    & Singapore which is a great transit point for cash/capital rush leaving USA given Australia has benefits - after Singapore
    take their (tiny) pound of flesh - just look up Edwardo Saverin's deal with Singapore goverment & I'd bet good $ Nathan
    knows that too as its a great example - who was that other investor in amcom that jumped ship ;-)

ie. Was it better to stay the course leaving all his shares in ALC - of course - when there are other options as I know
    full well there are very cheap sources of $ ex Singapore for "tide-over" capital for ASX tech shares Eg where Singapore
    needs health sector investment - go figure as "someone" at ALC didnt do their homework, didnt speak to the right
    people and didnt explore the more sophisticated options of which there are many to not rattle the ALC shareholders
    or as rumour has it the board as well - fly on the wall - heck only bin at this 30 yrs plus - I'm a guess bot lol ;-)

*grin*

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.005(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $79.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 6.3¢ 5.5¢ $142.5K 2.458M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19824 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 103268 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.