ALC 5.08% 5.6¢ alcidion group limited

Email from Mr.Buzz re: sale of shares, page-9

1. 170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Thanks guys. I want to be an informed investor too and always make an effort to meet and contact directors of the companies I invest in. And share info.

Few months ago I had a chance to meet with Brian Leedman at the TechKnow conference where RAP showcased and wrote a lengthy post with all the replies he told in person: post. HC didn't have a problem with it then, but I guess that wasn't an email.

Had a 30 minute chat to him and couldn't just keep that info to myself. Likewise I want to chat to Mr Buzza too but he is based in SA, and since I'm in Sydney it's rather hard unless he visit our city! Hence getting info from a fellow investor whom Mr Buzza emailed is just like chatting to him!

I did see on Twitter he is making the rounds to each capital city to market and get contacts. Anyway, nevertheless I remain a LT holder as I see ALC very undervalued imo. Looking into Mr Buzza's background and track record, and in combination with Brian Leedman's contacts and experience, we have real potential. It's also good to know Brian has 2M shares. Skin in the game for both directors. And with future potential contacts coming up and as well as feedback on how the latest contracts are going, I wouldn't want to miss this opp.

Please DYOR, just imo thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.003(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $75.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 6.1¢ 5.2¢ $208.5K 3.748M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 164505 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.