BCI 3.23% 30.0¢ bci minerals limited

email from my

1. 115 Posts.
    I got my reply from the man, MY

It sounded quite defeatist. Almost like, you have made your money, no leave us alone type message. It did go on and say about voicing an opinion at the meeting. I am one person with (in the scheme of things) a very minor say.

I am quite disapointed with the whole thing. At least he could have said something positive rather than being "its done son, so move on" type message.

With that, I sold half my holdings, bought some bhp and bought some BRM, hoping that they get a FMG rail card.

A supporter and shareholder for more than three years way back before the 1.10 share release.

I bought in around 93 odd cents and consolidated from there on over this time believing the story, trusting in management to do the right thing.

Somehow, at this stage, I believe management have put their personal predicaments before us (they get to keep their jobs and cash in on their share options and shares), whereas us poor lot - the true believers have been sold out to the lowest and only bidder. How can they suppoprt this option? I just don't know how it got to this position. Like many of you, I am confused, especially at a time when we get to see the share price finally benefit from the first shipment. We all know that the ore is on the train as we speak - so how can we be left so high and dry?

Yes, I have had a good run, but it is a bittersweet feeling about something that could have been but not....

At this time, FMG is the only potential source of relief, but I also know that this was not on the agenda for FMG - SO it is unlikely that FMG will come to the game.

I hope it doesn't end this way, but sentiment suggests that the play is done!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $865.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 28.5¢ $321.7K 1.083M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7084 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 81225 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.