TVN 0.00% 5.3¢ tivan limited

re: discount - I can only suggest the discount is normal in...

1. =V=
    2,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48

re: discount - I can only suggest the discount is normal in business for bulk buyers

what's in it for the Indians? Vimson are in it for possibly

a) capital gains

b) dividend

c) party to finance

While I'm here ....

So what's going to happen at the combined GM/AGM.

Rex will be chairing the meeting. If the vote goes against him he will probably read out the vote then move to another seat or maybe just leave the room. At this stage PB will probably step in. He will be facing a crowd that just voted out his right hand man of 8 years. What will be his next move?

Choice 1. Deal with the rather aggressive attendees and continue on as usual.

Choice 2. Say, you know what, I've had enough of this I'm out as well. (subject to contractual 6 month notice)

So 8 years of IP just went out the door. A lot of people here it seems will be happy with that.

With their experience they now have in getting this project to the end game, both of them could land a new job within weeks.

Meanwhile the two new directors will need to find new board members and appoint a Chair and get the ship back on course.

If Rex stays it will boost their confidence and things will return back to status quo with BP now in a more commanding position.

And a lot here will be unhappy with that.

Whichever way it goes, it sure will be one interesting meeting.

I have searched all the posts from 1 Jan up to the date of the Vimson ann. Only one post by john17 actually questioned Rex. Interesting.

Between the Vimson ann and the 249D ann only a few others questioned Rex.

It was always PB getting the blame for everything. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $87.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $22.97K 428.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 104293 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 272431 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ 162235
Last updated 15.50pm 03/05/2024 ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.