TVN 2.61% 5.9¢ tivan limited

I would like to add a few points as I spoke with Paul B on...

1. 381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    I would like to add a few points as I spoke with Paul B on Monday.
    1) I questioned Paul in regards to the transaction with Vimson and why a 20% discount without TNG getting anything in return. ( this is a classic failure in any form of negotiations ) Paul's answer is they did not want to tie anything to the investment as they have the potential to negotiate offtake at a later point. So now we have the largest shareholder not committed to anything and getting the upper hand in ongoing negotiations which I do not believe is in the best interests of shareholder of TNG.
    Given the information from the Brown's which I did know at the time it appears the deal was done in haste just to protect themselves. Who knows what will happen and favors will be done for Vimson in any future contracts.
    2) TIO2 offtake - I questioned Paul given it has been 9- 10 months since you had a price sensitive announcement of a contract the lawyers desk why have we not heard or been given any further update are we still negotiating with the same party ? what has happened.
    PB's response surprised me
    " the contractual discussions with that party have basically fallen over due to some changes in personnel as the client site but it was not considered important to announce this as we have started negotiations with some other parties so contract were still on the lawyers desk and we did not want to promote as this may diminish our negotiation position."
    3) what is happening with BBI and when do we estimate that a conclusion will be reached in regards to them deciding on a path forward.
    PB work with BBI is ongoing but no commitment in regards to timing

He appears to be in a world of his own and hides behind confidentiality when all shareholders are asking is for open and transparent communication not inside information.

I will be supporting the Browns as 2 years plus of getting nothing for such a potentially successful project cannot continue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.002(2.61%)
Mkt cap ! $101.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ $22.27K 380.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 114864 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 60110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.