SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

email from perth mint says they still cant cope with demandI...

1. 1,134 Posts.
    email from perth mint says they still cant cope with demand

I like how bullion isnt mentioned in the past

On behalf of The Perth Mint, I would like to apologise if you have experienced difficulties or delays in recent weeks when purchasing our coins via the internet or over the telephone.

We are deeply concerned by reports that some customers have been inconvenienced or disappointed by their experiences and I would like to assure you that we are doing everything possible to rectify the problems as soon as possible.

Demand for our coins is currently running at unprecedented levels and we have been inundated by high levels of web and telephone traffic from clients all around the world. This has put tremendous pressure on our business systems and Customer Service department which have struggled to cope with the number of enquiries and orders.

We are fully aware of the need for urgent action and are presently:

- Completely re-developing our collector web site.
    - In the process of analysing our business-wide information technology.
    - Working on improving our telephone system.
    - Examining ways in which we can upgrade our Customer Service department.

Unfortunately, these projects will take some time to work through. We are looking for efficient, effective and future-proof solutions rather than hasty reactions that could prove to be disastrously counter-productive.

As a result, I would ask for your patience and understanding. The Mint is fortunate in having a team that is just as concerned by these difficulties as some of our customers and we are working together as hard as possible to find the best long-term resolutions.

We'd be grateful for your continuing support during this work as we endeavour to bring you outstanding coins and collectables backed by improved customer support.

Yours sincerely
    Ron Currie
    Sales & Marketing Director

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.