BMN 0.37% $2.74 bannerman energy ltd

email from peter batten, page-8

1. 3,731 Posts.
    I admit my post is a bit of cross the line. I apologize, it is the first one being moderated for a very long time.

Well, I have to organized in a different way, so you can hear my "stupidity of reasoning".

1. Glad to heard Tibbs take the action to contact BMN management, and suggest him to contact the management again, to ask them make a correction ann. so every AverageJoe who still has some BMN know what you have got from Tibbs. I believe it is a reasonable request. Would it be nice for them to be accountable?

2. It is impossible for BMN to complete a BFS by the end of 2008 using PDN's LH project as reference. BMN will have a project 3 times as big as LH, and try to complete BFS at one-third of time spent by PDN.(27 months by PDN). BMN might need to work 9 times as hard to get it done.

3. Using your head, not your heart when dealing with information provided, or you will feel it in your bottom line. I learn it in a hard way before, and try to share it will follow HC people. You might not like it, but I believe some people might find my post acceptable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.74
Change
0.010(0.37%)
Mkt cap ! $481.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.73 $2.80 $2.70 $1.473M 534.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 416 $2.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.81 2500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.