SDV 0.00% 59.0¢ scidev ltd

email from pw, page-17

1. 811 Posts.
    yes $20m is a number I've come up with, however its in the ballpark of what they suggested they'd need for the newcastle site, so thats my starting point.

In reply to your comment that "...don't think your wish for numbers will eventuate; ever", I would suggest that as a shareholder I have right to know what my shareholder funds are doing. I'm not naive enough to think they would release any commercially sensitive material, but they do need to release as much infomation as they are able to to give shareholders a sense that their money is being used for the right things (i.e those things that we grow shareholder wealth).
    At the moment its a crap shoot. They have an SPP, allowing holders up to $15k but not telling us how much or what timeframe the money will be spent.
    I don't need or want specifics, I do want to see a high level plan eg purchase newcastle site in next 6 months, process EAFD dust, collect environ bond, invest in new water treatment technology etc etc.

I as much as everyone want this company to survive and prosper - they seem to be onto a great thing but its all abit murky.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.