SDV 0.00% 50.5¢ scidev ltd

Hi Maddoc.I have just been researching Ausmelt's announcements...

1. 742 Posts.
    Hi Maddoc.

I have just been researching Ausmelt's announcements over the past year. Ausmelt seemed to have it all made when the company "spent $17.5 million on the Whyalla project on plant and equipment, inventories and spares and start-up and commissioning services, against an original projection of $10.9 million." so the project had about a $7 million cost over-run.

Unfortunately the plant's history was short lived as the plant operated for only 3 months before falling zinc prices forced the plant's closure and it was placed on C&A.

As stated at the AGM Ausmelt was facing "a $16 million writedown as a worse-case scenario, and we are looking at every option to re-start the plant,'' Mr Abbott said.

Then along comes Intec and on May1st entered into a 3 month MOU for a "due diligence" period to see if it could treat EAF dust economically at the plant.

Intec seems to have many irons in the fire to ensure its survival so I am confidently looking forward to Intec not only surviving but also prospering in the future.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $95.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.5¢ 48.0¢ $125.6K 257.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10686 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 47699 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.