GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

email from rick de boer

1. 39 Posts.

Hi everyone l have emailed my enquiry to the company and l think if rick is being honest about his feedback then at the very end we will see good return. In this case only time can prove it. Refer to below for further information from rick:

Enquiry:
    The company must have numerous emails and phone calls about the share price being so ridiculous low. Will the directors of this company continue to let down shareholders by giving more capital rising and yet still give no solid results, except waiting and see the share price goes further down to the bottom. Will managment finally do something about it and save the company from this current status. l hope the company will seriously take some ownership and improve the share price . From all CONCERN GDN shareholders

RESPOND FROM RICK:
    Judy,
    I personally take this project very seriously and we have had the best results to date on the Paradox Basin #3 well. The market has given us no credit for any of the successful outcomes in the project. We have tried very hard to minimise dilution and initially arranged project finance on PB #3 to avoid having to do placements at a low price. Instead of the price rising on good news the share price has fallen in with day traders churning the stock each time we make a step forward. I assure you we a are working hard and the current lack of confidence in the stock market in general doesnt make the job any easier.

Rick de Boer

Chief Geologist

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.