GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

email from rick de boer, page-19

1. 8,633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 479
    Janti

Things are grim for GDN presently, you have a wealth of knowledge as do many, you have a very strong view as to the ongoing GDN dissapointments. It is obvious that you are concerned about a lot of negatives with this companys performance. Now putting all that aside, you must know that any negative work environmnet can be changed/modified and you know too well what we are dealing with here. So the reality is very bad for many of us retail holders. You know that at worst, people at times do suicide and spiral into all kinds of other nastys that destroy their life when they are destroyed in these types of situations. So step left field for a moment as you consider this:

i do presently have a raport with directors just enough to not threaten their personona's/egos. Im shortly to email management with some suggestions that they might aid them in considering how to mprove their communications to shareholders at present/immidiate be it in the quarterly or separately/ongoing, as i consider that this is critical now, given they are moving at a snail pace.

In simple terms putting aside the apparent negatives of GDN, what sorts of things might you consider as important that managment could do right now in any forthcomming reports to:

1) allays the markets concerns of a sliding share price
    2) better communicate to the market now and into the future and
    3) anything else that management might consider doing right now in the marketplace to turn the decline around

Your ideas, be they solid could then be incorporated into my personal email to management as a top 20 share/option holder. of course anyone else might care to list any suggestions which i could also draw upon, however this post is directed to you specfically as you may have something significacnt to suggest at this point in time that could seriously help many others who are in dire straights with most likely a situation way beyond their capacity to cope.
    'working together is the source of all progress' and any input is appreciative even if all to no avail but to do nothing is death.
    im aware of saffermans little site so while i havent tuned into there, should something come out of this minor effort it might just motivate me to follow things up there and else where etc in a far more creative way. Of course im aware management may have had millions of emails etc only to fall on deaf ears, however magic happens when its meant to, so we never stop trying....

regards
    Byron

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.