MVH 7.50% 8.6¢ medic vision limited

Guys, a couple of mates of mine and myself hold MVH and he...

1. 28 Posts.
    Guys, a couple of mates of mine and myself hold MVH and he emailed the company yesterday with his concerns about the recent share performance and was given the below response from Ross Horley...

Dear Paul,

Apart from the share price the company is cashed up and still ploughing ahead on its course to develop and manage skills training centres as well as developing and market simulators at a global level. As far as I am concerned the drop in share price has been primarily as a result of adverse activities by interests who have KSX holdings. This has caused a complete disconnect between the business and share price, something that we are very concerned about and will be rectifying. We have always run the moral line on this and have with the assistance of loyal MVH shareholder fendered off the onslaught well. The good news is that our registry is very tight and that we still have 13M KSX shares as a liquidable asset. On the business front, China, India and UK is progressing well. We have won more projects in China and will be providing an update soon. We have new interest for our services from Taiwan and from other hospital groups in India.In the UK we are now working on phase 2 of the Royal College of Surgeons Skills Centre and other NHS Skills Centre projects. Soon we will also be deploying courses from our own skills centre at the Royal Free Hospital in London.Our temporal bone drilling simulation is now in production and within a few weeks demonstration units will be sent to our sales network. There is considerable interest in this simulator and we predict it will be a very successful product for the company.

Regards
    Ross Horley
    Managing Director

This has not been altered in any way apart from removing Ross and Frank's mobile numbers' from the bottom of the email.

If anyone else has any queries I suggest you email the guys as the response was extremely prompt and encouraging.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.