CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Email from Stuart McCullagh, page-18

1. 46,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8731
    Well Cloncurry now you have said it I will confirm you are correct. I have had a copy of the report sent to me but it does not say who the shareholder was as they are unnamed in the report - I wont post it as it would be modded as unsubstantiated.

I had a tremendous feeling of De Ja Vu reading this report and I can only imagine what it must be like to be still trapped in this stock after so many years looking down the barrel of a substantial paper loss that I personally believe cant be recovered.

Human nature being what is people will look for any silver linings and green shoots to emerge from failed investments - harry hindsight wishing you had sold years ago is not going to serve any purpose- I applaud any shareholder prepared to go to the site to see first hand what is happening its clearly a better strategy than relying on reading the ASX reports

The site visit is focused on operational improvements and site culture - It is a positive spin but its coming from a very low bar clearly things would have to have improved - From my perspective there are far bigger problems for shareholders to be concerned about than the topics raised in the report.

I do hope all the long term shareholders left in the stock manage to do a Kenny Rogers some day . If it was Stu who went to the site I wish him well I have met him and he is a decent fellow.
    Last edited by h00ts: 31/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.