CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Email from Stuart McCullagh, page-23

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Going through that link I found this very interesting post which I thought was worth sharing with everyone here.

##""I sincerly hope WM and management team look closely enough to ensure they do not hire a HC CDU poster hidden behind a nic, that is always or mostly negative, nor a non holder or non supportive holder, even if they happen to have all the right other qualifications.
    Most companies, if not all, would not knowingly reward that type of " bridge burning" individual.
    cheers
    Fran ""##

But guess who WM and the Management team employed from the Hot Copper Forum. Perhaps because he was very supportive of the BOD and what WM was shoving down our necks at the time. And he was one of the longest employee as well, until he decided to go and live in his Island.

How about it Fran.?? Never heard much from you anymore either. Hope you are okay.

Good old Hoots which for ever seems to be unearthing some good old threads. Good on ya Hoots. Keep it up as it reminds us of the good old days. and keep our morale up and high.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.