SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

email from sundance , page-14

1. 2,214 Posts.
    Ben, I agree. Having been Company Secretary for a number of ASX listed companies, I can confirm that board meetings do not happen at the drop of a hat, especially if the directors sit on multiple boards. Having said that I would assume the meeting for the DFS was set up a long time ago.

As I said on another thread my understanding from reading variuous SDL aqnnouncements, is that the DFS was scheduled to be finished during Q12011. They did not say it would be released by end Q12011.

Suggest patience needs to be applied here. If shareholders are worried about the exact date for the DFS to be released, you will have far bigger worries when the inevitable happens, and construction is delayed because of some unforeseen reason(s).

FMG was a long time in the making, and had numerous delays, including construction of its railway; I am potentially sounding like a sage!

If you are watching the SP and announcements by the minute I suggest you sell now. Future events are likely to give you a coronary.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.