BCL 4.44% 21.5¢ bunji corporation limited

email from the ceo : have a read

1. 4,504 Posts.
    MY EMAIL TO COLIN......

"Hi Colin,

Been a while since I've emailed you, hope all is well.

Firstly, let me congratulate you and the board on what a fantastic job you've
    all done to turn BetCorp around in such a little amount of time......well done!

As a loyal shareholder, I'm a little bit concerned though of the lack of good
    news to the market which has led to the shareprice slipping from $6 about 4
    weeks ago to todays current price of $4.10! The latest results were spectacular
    I believe but apart from that nothing has come from the company to remind the
    market that our company has in fact turned the corner etc. I believe a little
    bit of PR sometimes goes a long way and perhaps that is the only thing we are
    missing.

Has the trading conditions continued on from the last quarter and are we
    on-track for a re-rating in your opinion?

I just think some sort of positive news in the market to remind everyone what a
    great company BCL is would go a long way to stop the shareprice from continuing
    to slide into oblivion.....what do you think?

Look forward to hearing from you soon Colin."

COLINS EMAIL TO ME........

"Hi,

It is less than three weeks since we unveiled the best quarter in the history of
    the company. I am not sure what we can do to top that. The fall off in the share
    price has been surprising to all of us and we are having discussions with
    brokers and others interested in the stock. Clearly the situation is not helped
    by the general sell off in stock markets around the world.

Our long term and institutional backers are staying with stock. Sales are from
    long term retail customers in Australia and unfortunately UK institutions have
    not stepped into pick up stock while prices are falling. The stock now
    represents excelleent value in the sector/

There is no trading reason why the company should be under pressure although
    Quarter 2 is always a quieter quarter than Q1 and baseball generally less
    profitable (theoretical margin 2.46% vs 4.56% on basketball and football.

Rest assured we are doing our very best to grow your investment.

Thank you for your continuing interest in Betcorp."

Nice response and I stand by my statement that BCL is a BARGAIN at the moment!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.