TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

Email From Tracie Ramsdale

1. lgs
    1,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Attached below is part of the email received this morning from Tracie, As a matter of urgency in the event that a meeting is arranged can I have those who wish to attend.
    And Please most important a list of questions that we HC members want answered, please keep them to maybe 6 lines, ok if it goes over but not pages, As there is a chance she may simply wish to answer over the phone rather than a face to face meeting ,and I dont want to get caught out looking like a dill ,this maybe our one and only chance to have some questions answered before any announcements after there studies are complete..
    Thanks in advance.

(Part of email received )

I am responding to the message that you sent to our company secretary, Steve Denaro.
    Please be assured that we take the concerns of all of our shareholders most seriously.
    Could you please send me contact details so that I can call you to discuss your request for a meeting. I am tied up in back to back meetings from now until Wednesday evening. If you could send me contact details and a suitable time on Thursday, I will call you to discuss.

Kind regards,
    Tracie Ramsdale
    Executive Dircetor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.