TZL 4.17% 2.5¢ tz limited

email from tz

1. 1 Posts.
    Hi All, I have been a share holder of TZ for quite a few years and am also losing patience. I normally just view the comments on HC. I emailed the Company and asked about why new initiatives (if there are any) are not being relayed to the share holders and, if deals are failing why havn't we been told. This was the answer:

Thank you for your on-going support of the Company.

Please understand that our business dealings are in most instances bound by confidentiality undertakings with consequences in the event of a breach.

This means that we are precluded by our customers to disclose the status of commercial projects until such time as either the project goes public or we can assert our ASX disclosure obligations, i.e. when a supply contract is signed.

We are dealing with large corporations and many of these organizations do not want any public release of new initiatives because the information is market sensitive particularly in terms of competitive first mover advantage.

While I appreciate that this means little visibility to our shareholders as to what we are progressing – it is unfortunately the nature of our business.

I can assure you that in the event there is a material event to our company (either positive or negative) – we will provide full disclosure to the market.

Best Regards

JKW

John Wilson | CEO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $6.415M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $547 21.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 198691 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.