BLY 0.00% $2.91 boart longyear group ltd

email I sent to Board

1. 2,254 Posts.
    My name is xxxxx and I am (regrettably) a shareholder.

I fully accept that what I am about to communicate will be shielded from the Board and Executive group.
    I say this because I believe the Board and Leadership Team promote a culture of under-performance and mediocrity at its worst.

No matter how one wants to put a spin on the demise of this Company, you cannot escape from the FACT that this so-called Executive and Board have lost all credibility.

Numbers count – you have failed across every line of business management not to mention corporate citizenship.

The executive and board have allowed mediocrity to prevail. Please DO NOT justify yourselves with the excuse of “market” conditions (it’s not our fault).
    Salvage any measure of credibility by not giving this excuse and admit your incompetence.

It is (I repeat) it is your fault - the fault of everyone on the board and management that this company is on its knees.

How dare you. How dare you run a business so robust into the ground when hard working investors placed trust in you.

I am calling for your resignations – have the decency to fall on your swords. You must be held accountable and you must answer to your shareholders.

I am disgusted to be in associated with a Company whose Board and Management Team sees itself somehow immune from reproach.

Yours in disgust

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.